More safe am I within thy hand


The Tron Kirk Steeple of the Church of St. Mary in downtown Glasgow features my patron angel. Or at least I'm calling it that. Lots happening back home that affects my future but here I am on the eve of a three week Celtic pilgrimage in Glasgow.
I claim St. Colomba's prayer as I start this journey . . .
Alone, with none but thee, my God,
I journey on my way;
What need I fear when thou are near,
O king of night and day,
More safe am I within thy hand,
Than if a host did round me stand.
Keep me safe, Lord, and all of the merry pilgrims who are arriving in Glasgow from various points in North America. Bless us with a clearer knowledge of who you are and your purpose for us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They welcomed us

God multiplies our efforts

A river of love